CROSSCO® DP-SEAL™ (2nd STEP)Code #: DP081
Crossco® DP-Seal™ is designed for all types of floor with heavy traffic. Used DP-Seal ™ (2nd step) to seal porous and mistreated floor before applying Crossco® Cromkote™ (3rd step) or Crossco® Crosshine™ (3rd step). Is recommended for all types of floor such as: Asphalt shingles, vinyl terrazzo, rubber flooring, parquet, wood and cork floors.
Available in: 32FL.OZ., 1 US GAL.
- Remove all type of foreign materials such as: Wax, grease, dirt or oil. Rinse with water and wait for it dry.
- Used Crossco® Waxex™ (1st step) to remove previous wax
- Rinse with water and allow the floor to dry completely.
- Apply product using an clean mop. Submerge mop in DP-Seal™ (2nd step) and remove excess from mop.
- Disperse Crossco® DP-Seal™(2nd step) all over the floor. Allow floor to dry and apply second coat.
- Wait for Crossco® DP-Seal™(2nd step) to dry before applying Crossco® Cromkote™ (3rd step). Following the product instructions.
- Resist Heavy traffic
- Scratch Resistant
- Excellent Durability
- Prevent Slips
- Does not Require Polishing
- Prevents Dirt Accumulation
- Easy to Apply and Remove
- Appearance: White Liquid
- Solids: 12%
- Yield: 3000 sq.ft
- Specific Gravity: 1.02
- wt/Gal: 8.49 lb.
- pH: 7-8
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
For chemical emergencies only, call CHEMTREC
The manufacturer’s liability in connection with the sale of this product extends only to the replacement price.