CROSSHINE™ 18% (3rd STEP)Code #: CK223
Protects and enhance, all types of floors, leaving a perfect roof finish, ceramic, cork, wood, linoleum, vinyl, rubber, asphalt floor “parquet”.
Available in: ¼ US GAL, 1 US GAL, 5 US GAL
- Remove old wax and dust from floor. Rinse with water and let dry.
- Use a mop or wax applicator and apply Crossco® Cromkote™.
- Saturate a mop or wax applicator with Crossco Cromkote.
- Apply a light coats if the floor is new or sealed. When floor is old, abused or damaged apply two or more coats.
- Allow coat to dry for 20 minutes before applying second coats.
- Do not apply weight on new coat.
- The maintenance required for this finish can be done with a vacuum cleaner or wet mop.
- Used a heavy duty industrial cleaner like Crossco® Industrial Cleaner.
- Fast Drying
- Not slippery
- Does not Require Polishing
- Supports Heavy Traffic and Scratch
- Easy to Remove
- Water Resistant
- Appearance: White Liquid
- Solids: 25%
- Yield: 3000 sq.ft
- Specific Gravity: 1.02
- Weight/Galon: 8.49 lb.
- pH: 7-8
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
For chemical emergencies only, call CHEMTREC
The manufacturer’s liability in connection with the sale of this product extends only to the replacement price.