Crossco® ES 2000 CRACK FILLER™ Code #: RS301
Crossco® Crack Filler™ is a white putty, ultra flexible silicone-modified acrylic to seal leaks and fill any surface cracks styrene. It will not crack, peel or crumble even after being exposed to harsh weather conditions. Seals all types of cracks and leaks; use around pipes and broken tiles. Excellent for repairing expansion joints, sealing joints in walls, plumbing or electrical outlets.
Disponible en: 10 oz, ¼ US GAL, 1 US GAL
- In shrinkage cracks, less than 1/32” wide, Apply Crossco ES 2000 Crack Filler over crack about 2 inches to each side. Let dry 8 hours before use water and 24 hours before painting.
- Any crack bigger than 1/32” should be pouring out to ¼” wide and ¼” deep. Clean crack with water and let dry. Fill the joint completely with Crossco ES 2000 Crack Filler and let dry 24 hours.
- In joints, clean the joints with water and let dry. Fill them with backing rod and cover with Crossco ES 2000 Crack Filler 11/16” over surfaces about 2 inches to each side of joint.
- Under standard conditions, a 1/32” bead will be fully cure in 24 hours; however, this may vary depending on weather conditions.
- Joints bigger than 1/32” may need a 48 hours.
- Full cure takes place in 7 days.
- Clean all equipment immediately after use with warm soapy water.
- 100% elastomeric
- Odor free
- Ultra White
- Permanent adhesion
- Stop leaks
- Use with reinforcing fabric
- Long lasting flexible repair
- Appearance: Ultra White
- Specific Gravity: 1.61
- Weight/gallon: 13.0 ± 0.5
- Solids: 74% ± 1 by weight
- Viscosity: 450,000-500,000 cps
- Coverage: Approximately 34 linear feet of ¼” bead per 10.1 oz cartridge
Keep out reach of children
For chemical emergency only, call Chemtrec 1- 800-424-9300.
The manufacturer’s liability in connection with the sale of this product extends only to the replacement price.